Monday, February 2, 2009

Cheez-It Thumbnail Sketches


This is some of the ideas I came up with for the repackaging design for Cheez-It crackers. I tried to stay away from the original box idea as much as possible and go in a new direction. I wanted to keep some originality so I kept the original logo since it's such a classic logo. I wanted to create a package that keeps the crackers fresh as long as possible and also to make it more portable and easy to use. Design wise I wanted to keep it clean but at the same time have a fun look and feel.



4 comments:

  1. Steven! What can I say? They are all great designs! If I were to pick one, I would go with number 4. Its different than all the other designs I've seen. Good job. I'm curious how it opens and how you are going to build it. How large is the package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the container for #2 and the design #1 looks interesting.
    For #1 I was wonder if it would be a diecut so the shape is something you can hold and feel the texture.
    Their all interesting ideas also #5 has an interesting shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. some cool ideas man..i like the clear plastic container but i dont think its very practical as far as cost. the tube ideas are cool i would explore that further. would be very functional as a to go snacks. doritos does that kind of tube for their to go chips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 3rd direction. I think it's the most practical for the food. Cheezit's don't last too long in my house. I think having something more disposable would be better.

    ReplyDelete